Physiotherapists are trained to assess, diagnose and treat symptoms of illness, injury or disability, helping people to achieve their full physical potential.
Our team of Physiotherapists at Waterfront Health Studio will work with you to ensure that you reach your personal health and fitness goals. Your Physiotherapist will explore your current abilities and functional needs and plan treatments that are consistent with your goals and general health.
Some of the more common problems that our Physiotherapists help with are the treatment of:
- Injuries such as strains and sprains which require immediate care for swelling, tenderness and pain.
- Rehabilitation of muscles after fractures or other injuries.
- Arthritic Conditions such as Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis and Ankylosing Spondylitis.
- Neurological problems such as a stroke, Multiple Sclerosis, or Parkinson’s
- Balance Problems
- Post surgical rehabilitation e.g. shoulder, knee and ankle surgery
- Overuse problems such as tennis elbow
- Acute Back and Neck Pain
- Poor flexibility
- Poor posture
- Injury prevention
- Education and advice for health promotion, disease and injury prevention.